Monday, September 10, 2012

Dear King Williams

To my dear King William,

I am writing to tell you that the enemy has launched a large attack using siege tower to climb up the wall and violently murder us. Also, they are going to use battering ram to throw stinky people with diseases to our castle to infect all of us!! And throw burning fire stones to burn our precious castle.

I have decided that our first move should be firstly, I will pour boiling hot oil and throw fire at them so they can be burnt easily :). And then, I will burn the ladders also so they won't be abe to climb up the castle wall!!

After that it will be necessary to use murder holes to put hot sand, water, and lime to block them from attacking us. Then, I will stand on curtain walls to throw the stones at them and squash it on their face. I'll just use all of my weapons including sword, oil, arrows to defend them from killing us!!!

I believe that we will win if the plan works out well as I wish. Becuase I think I have made not-so-bad plan for defending^^ But we might also lose if the plans doesn't work out as expected!!

WISH US LUCK!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment